Oct 28, 2007

Crazy Boys At Achool 4

Teachers wants to know if any of the guys have been smoking.

Vincent: No, mam. I just pass my smoking skills to those who pay the bills. Am a tea-totaller.
Natty: I warned Warne. He agreed. Issued statements. And could not control his urge. Am now trying to control my urge to .... smoke him out.
Musten: Cigar is what I like best. Those interested in something that burns long, would be cut short.
Don: Fumigation of lungs mam. I do it in 'moderation'
Rajesh R: Oxygen is life. Can you live without breath.


~~~~~

The Most Romantic Way to Make Love

Vince Style: "outsource it, and sit back with a beer and popcorn and watch the cricket on telly:D:D "

Musten Style: " pink satin sheets...strawberry cream...pink kohinoor....and in tune to the music of 'Return of the Pink Panther' "

Natty Style: In the 'members' enclosure at Lord's, following their hallowed undress code to the 'hilt' :-))

DON Style: make her lie down...pou rum all over her...lick it all off...and send the b---h to go get more rum

Cornflake Gal: "with the right 'lyrix' playing in the background ( ouch..ouch...guys u pliss ask her what it means b4 i get scalped)


~~~~~~~~

BOIL

Anu teacher walks in and says - Am told someone gots a boil? Who is it?

DON (In a pained voice): Ahhh, Maaam, Yeah, I got one.
VINCENT: Mam, to change from a liquid to a gaseous state, producing bubbles of gas that rise to the surface of the liquid, agitating it as they rise.
YAMINI: Boil two cups of water...
ANU TEACHER: Yamini, I dont want you to get real!
YAMINI: OK,
SHALAKA:I wanna explain but "The kettle is boiling. The vegetables are boiling."
NATTY: One boils when the form of Sehwag is compared with Robin, you know why.
RAJESH R: Returning from his latest client meet - "The sea boiled in the storm and was called Tusnami, am tempted on my own ISMS: No.. thats not me.. ITS RAJESH SAAR!!

~~~~~~~~

MEHFILS

Anu Teacher - What is this MEHFIL going on in Delhi?... and that gayfil in Bangalore?

Tasneem: Protest Protest, (ties a black band on her arm) cheating cheating
Yamini: I heard, there's only GAYFIL on nukkad and it happens in Bangalore. I support Tasneem.
Gurpreet: Uh, Tasneem, Yamini, you gals were never my friends, you dont know, but I organised Mehfil secretly with Vijay Nair and Amrit.
*The whole class looks at the trio in last bench*
Amrit: Why you guys suddenly looking at me. I was part of this class for so many days.
Ashwath (with a sweet smile) - No worry Amrit, am here with my Murali. And no one beats my choice of venue. I take a U turn to be with you and not the moderators of Nukkad.
Vincent: You mean Nukkad mixers without me? See you in the club Ashwath.. I thought you are friends and you ditched me.
Natty (gettin restless): You peepals are getting too personal. Let me tell you, when you have a team of fifteen guys selected to live on beautiful carry-bean islands, with beauuuttiiifffull glass, sowrie, girls, the point of view will change na!
Pradeep (Paddy) - Panditji, aap aaj class le rahe ho, hum le kya.
Vijay Nair: Meri khwaish hai, yeh case yahin radd kiya jaye.
Musten: radd.. what is radd.. red or no red. lets have a discussion on whether red or radd.
Ashwath 'Muralidhar' starts playing a tune on his flute - a mix of godfather and lady in red.
Don: Yeh raddi aur radd karne ki baat, tells me one thing - Gimme Red (jumps for his bottle of OM).

Anu Teacher - Yeh Lo, Baat thi mehfil ki, aur sab log OOMMMMM - meditation arne lage!


~~~~~~

No comments: